IGNORED

WANTED: MS. SPACE FURY for ColecoVision

CanadianTenor

• 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, evg2000 said:

I don't think it came with a box, maybe a later release?  I bought it brand new at CGE and it didn't come with a box.

The box was fashioned years later. You are correct that it was not part of the original distribution.

• 11 months later...

I have mine that i'm thinking to sell as i'm still waiting to go back to work and the Canadian government has just cut in half

the financial aid (for the pandemic) and i have bills to pay until then.

If i sell it, i don't know how much to ask for it. Me and Daniel Bienvenu were the only two persons to get the game a week

before they were officially sold at the CGExpo 2001. The one (and Daniel) we got are only the cartridge and the manual - NO BOX.

And no box either were sold at the CGExpo. I wanted a promotional poster from the CGExpo but Joe sold everything related to

Ms.Space Fury, people wanted anything marked "Ms.Space Fury"...hell, i think he could have sold a kitchen sink with Ms.Space Fury

written on it...LOL!!!!

And the official number of Ms.Space Fury sold is really 100, no more, no less. Two carts before the CGExpo, 80 during the CGExpo

(which sold in about 10 minutes....dang!) and 18 after the CGExpo that were on special orders so 100 made.

9 hours ago, slydc said:

Joe sold everything related to Ms.Space Fury, people wanted anything marked "Ms.Space Fury"...hell, i think he could have sold a kitchen sink with Ms.Space Fury

written on it...LOL!!!!

There was a kitchen sink? He sold me the Ms. Space Fury blender.

LOL!!!! Well there still one article he never sold, the toilet cover seat which has the Digital Press logo printed on it with the sprites

of Mr. & Ms.Space fury....NO JOKE!! When i visited his store in Clifton, NJ in 2009, i went to the bathroom and there is was....i was so

"?%$* laughing when i saw this.

Ha! Finally found the picture:

sly 018.jpg

Don't know if it's for sale ....LOL!!!! ;)

Edited by slydc
  • Haha 2