IGNORED

ARM Development?

DEBRO

Hi there,

Darrell mentioned to me on Twitter that he was thinking of starting a group when he finds free time. In the meantime, I thought I'd browse on the topic and was surprised not to find anything.

My Google-fu or AtariAge-fu may be lacking over the years. I don't find any topics when I search for 'ARM' in this forum. With all the ARM development going on are there no topics in the forum?

1 minute ago, DEBRO said:

My Google-fu or AtariAge-fu may be lacking over the years. I don't find any topics when I search for 'ARM' in this forum. With all the ARM development going on are there no topics in the forum?

The search index hasn't yet been built since the forum upgrade.  Once all the background tasks have finished running, then the search index will be built.  The remaining tasks seem to be running much more slowly than they should be, so I'm going to reopen an earlier support ticket so they can take a look at it.

..Al

Hi Albert,

2 minutes ago, Albert said:

The search index hasn't yet been built since the forum upgrade.  Once all the background tasks have finished running, then the search index will be built.  The remaining tasks seem to be running much more slowly than they should be, so I'm going to reopen an earlier support ticket so they can take a look at it.

..Al

Whew...thought I was slipping. Thanks.

Hi Brian,

2 minutes ago, BigO said:

Through duck duck go, I find this and other references using this search "site:atariage.com ARM harmony"

The AtariAge site itself reports that it's still indexing so that might be the issue on that end.

Thanks...heading to do some "DuckDuckGo"-fu :lol:

Yep - been busy with my folks and their move to a new home, and a trip to Corpus Christi for my sister's birthday party this past weekend.  

I just created the Harmony/Melody Club and will start off with a setup topic on installing the C compiler in Linux.  

There's an issue at the moment with editing posts in the clubs that I ran into last night.  Looks like @Albert is already aware of it, hopefully it doesn't take to long to resolve.

1289168089_ScreenShot2019-06-24at9_47_39AM.thumb.png.3f81f6ad72111eeafdca689b35b1e9c2.png

• Like 2