IGNORED

My Friend Pedro- Best Banana Friend

I picked up the game yesterday and have been messing with it a little.  If anything, it has taught me that I'm frickin' terrible at these kinds of games; maybe it just means my Paleolithic self is just *too old* to play.

Regardless, it's been pretty fun to go through the first few stages.  You can adjust the 'auto aim' setting to where you don't have to fiddle with it as much, and that's just FINE with me because I have a hard enough time just using the other controls.

If you like side-scrolling shooty platformer games I think you'll enjoy it.  To me it plays kind of a like an action-movie game that you're shooting stuff in.

This game just makes me happy.  It's simple, but just so much fun.  The short stages lend themselves to a basic "just get to the end" type of gameplay or "lets try that level again and see how much crazy crap I can pull off while getting to the end" type of replay value.

• Like 1