IGNORED

Silver circle sticker

bluejay

37 minutes ago, bluejay said:

I own a colecovision controller with the circle sticker missing. It's totally ruining my cib colecovision's looks in front of a woodgrain tv!!! Do somebody sell one of those stickers? Help pls....

eColeco used to sell them, have not checked the site in a while though.

I sell some silver vinyl stickers precision cut for black controllers.  The white ones take a different size.  The ones Ecoleco used to sell were paper ones iirc.  If your disc is completely missing then you'll need to put some sort of a plastic backer underneath or the screw hole indentions and any glue residue from the original disc will show through the vinyl.  Contact me over at ruggerscustoms.com if you're interested.

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 9:21 PM, bluejay said:

I own a colecovision controller with the circle sticker missing. It's totally ruining my cib colecovision's looks in front of a woodgrain tv!!! Do somebody sell one of those stickers? Help pls....

Every once in a blue moon, one of the sheets of original manufacturer metallic decals comes up on eBay or the like. I got one about a year ago off eBay (NFS) stored away somewhere. Can't even find a picture of it online, though. Seems I've seen someone post such a sheet on Atariage somewhere.

You can die cut them out of that self adhesive rolled aluminium that is used for autobody repair. They turn out near perfect. The thickness is even close to the originals. I guess you could cut them out by hand as well but they wouldn't look as nice as machine cut.

EDIT: One $10 roll of that stuff could probably make 100 or more coleco controller decals. Sell them in pairs for $2 plus shipping and you are laughing.

On 6/27/2019 at 8:18 PM, Shawn said:

EDIT: One $10 roll of that stuff could probably make 100 or more coleco controller decals. Sell them in pairs for $2 plus shipping and you are laughing.

lmao

I should really try that; $190 profit every time...!

Edited by bluejay