IGNORED

raiders of the lost ark tip sheet (RARE?)

BTHOTU

Atari2600.com offers the solution sheet for $8.00, the tip sheet for $7.00 and the 4" X 7" promotional card for $2.00. (Search "Raiders").

I picked up my solution sheet from here a while ago (thanks JC!) It makes a nice addition to a CIB set.

Even with the solution sheet, the game is hard to complete. I can't imagine trying to solve without it.

The tip sheet describes 7 specific screens and actions necessary to complete the game.

The solution sheet has a room-by-room, step-by-step instructions for completing the game. Also on the back of the solution sheet is a map of all the screens. It is 20 steps the last being "The Well of Souls" which is the basically the same screen as the intro screen but shows your score by how many steps are on the pedestal.

• 1 month later...

Just looked up the definition of the word "liar" in the dictionary- it simply says,"An individual who tells either yourself or a group of people through various means-that they have completed Raiders of the lost ark without resorting to tip/walkthrough paraphernalia of some description"

• Like 2

Just looked up the definition of the word "liar" in the dictionary- it simply says,"An individual who tells either yourself or a group of people through various means-that they have completed Raiders of the lost ark without resorting to tip/walkthrough paraphernalia of some description"

Well, then I'm 100% a liar.

8)

• 9 years later...
  • 1 month later...