IGNORED

SOLD: PSP-1000 Custom Firmware + 4GB MSPDuo Original Sony Battery / Charger + MLB '11 UMD + Sleeve

SOLD

Hello everyone!

Up for sale is my Sony PSP-100 system. It's in wonderful condition and all buttons work great. I took the front cover off of it and cleaned the button contacts with isopropyl alcohol and hand-washed the face plate, buttons, and rubber internal buttons. They all work smoothly and have great response.

The console has custom firmware permanently installed, CFW 6.61 Pro-C Infinity. No need to launch it each time the system is turned on, it's always in there, a nice plus. It come with a 4GB Memory Stick Pro Duo that is already set up for playing PS1 and PSP ISO backups.

The battery is an original Sony battery and holds a 100% charge (see pics). The console also includes the original Sony PSP charger and a Sony PSP sleeve.

Includes a copy of MLB: The Show '11 on UMD, and the UMD drive works fine (see pics).

I do want to mention that the WiFi switch is permanently in the "on" position. WiFi works 100% (see pics).

Asking $100 shipped to the con-US 48 via Priority Mail with tracking. PayPal accepted, feel free to PM with question or to purchase. 

Thanks!

Blaine

IMG_1658.jpg

IMG_1659.jpg

IMG_1660.jpg

IMG_1662.jpg

IMG_1663.jpg

IMG_1665.jpg

IMG_1666.jpg

IMG_1667.jpg

IMG_1668.jpg

IMG_1670.jpg