Posted (edited)

Hello Y'all,

Check out the SUPER PHAT score I popped today in Space Armada. Last August I got a crazy score of 31,793,900+ in Practice Mode. The score I got today was in Game Mode and it crushes my high score I got over 35 years ago. That score was 2,835,000+ in Game Mode. Someone here said that they read the code for Space Armada and they said that there were 9 spaces for the score meaning scores could go out to the 9th place or 999,999,999. So once I heard that the challenge was on and now that challenge has been met. 107,351,520 POINTS!!! :-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o

Sorry I missed the Space Armada High Score Club Contest back in April. I will keep my eyes open for the next one. Is this contest held once a year and is it usually in the Spring? 

I love Space Armada, but now there might not be much reason to play it anymore as both my high scores (in Practice Mode and in Game Mode) I will surely never beat. I played it for years trying to beat my High Score when I was a kid and completely SMASHED it today.... 😱😱😱

To me these are the two highest scores in Space Armada ever (31,793,900 in Practice Mode and 107,351,520 in Game Mode). Until I hear or see otherwise that's my story and I'm sticking to it. 😋

Cheers!

Rickster8

PS - Just to be clear. I am in no way trying to enter this score into any contests as I know full well that this score was attained from 'Excessive Point Leeching' and / or 'Camping'. I know that this is against the rules and I'm fine with that. I just posted this to show that I crushed my old high score in Game Mode and that I met the challenge that was made last Summer to get a Space Armada score that was 9 digits long. That being said, I regularly get over 100k in Space Armada (in Game Mode) without 'Excessive Point Leeching' and / or 'Camping' so I feel I would be pretty tough to beat. Also, if I posted this into the wrong section of this site I apologize as I am still relatively new to this site. Only 15 total posts to date. So if there is another spot that this type of post belongs please let me know. Lastly, if there is anyone who thinks that this score / pic is a fake, doctored in any way or photo-shopped. Please know I have 30 or so different pics of my ridiculous Space Armada score from yesterday which I will gladly post if there are any Doubting Thomas's. 😜😛😝

Space Armada June 29th 2019.jpg

Edited by Rickster8
To add a 'PS' section to my OP.
  • Like 6

Congrats Rick.

Are you playing on an emulator or real hardware?

How many hours did your game lasted?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, patbb said:

Congrats Rick.

Are you playing on an emulator or real hardware?

How many hours did your game lasted?

Hi patbb,

I have an Intellivision Flashback. I had the Classic Console in the 80's. The game lasted a little over an hour.... I had around 80,000 points before the forever glitch happened. I've now been successful getting this glitch to happen 3 times in my lifetime play of Space Armada.... I've been playing it off and on since I was 14. 

Cheers!

Rickster8

Edited by Rickster8
Correction
  • Like 1

I think it's a pretty impressive score any way you slice it.  I barely broke 22k after a few weeks of playing, so I'm definitely impressed.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

I think it's a pretty impressive score any way you slice it.  I barely broke 22k after a few weeks of playing, so I'm definitely impressed.

Thanks man! 😀👍