IGNORED

FS: Atari XE Game System (XEGS) Bundle

You know you've been toying with getting an Atari XE Game System (XEGS)! This is a great starter set, as it includes the following items, all of which have been put through the necessary paces and are fully working:

- Console + keyboard (the latter has slight yellowing on the keys)
- Light gun (reminder: only works on CRTs) - Atari sticker is missing on one side
- One (1) Wico Command Control joystick - top fire button located on top of the stick itself is not working but the fire button in the more traditional location works just fine and is all you need
- XEGS Owner's Manual and Keyboard Manual
- Flight Simulator II, Centipede and Star Raiders game cartridges (along with the built-in Missile Command, is course!)
- Official OEM power supply
- Composite AV Cable

Asking $150 with FREE USPS Priority Mail shipping to US buyers. Shipping to Canada would be extra. Live in and around the Philly area? We can certainly arrange a local pickup.

Please see the provided pics for more details.

I also have some of the harder to find "blue label" Atari XEGS games available, and purchasing a few along with this system would really start your collection off on the right foot: Karateka, Donkey Kong, Into the Eagles Nest and Choplifter.

Also want an Atari 1050 disk drive to further expand your options? I've got one of those I can include for a competitive price, too. The possibilities are endless!

Any q's and/or to finalize a deal, please shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Pic1.jpg

Pic2.jpg

Pic3.jpg

Pic4.jpg

Pic5.jpg

Pic6.jpg

Pic7.jpg

Pic8.jpg

Pic9.jpg

Pic10.jpg

Pic11.jpg

• Like 1