IGNORED

IRATA.ONLINE screen-share across 13 retrocomputing platforms at once!

This all sounds and looks nice.  And I really don't want to be negative, but somehow don't think that will be popular.

Simply - I can talk about retro computing via my PC - and doing it exactly right now ?

Making old computer connectable to some network is additional money spending, and I prefer my hi-res video to that.

Or I should do it all via some Atari emulator on PC ?

Well, I expected such reaction - no doubt, I have experience with people. Is it my fault that it is often negative ?

So, as it was in other thread, about some TOS coding problems - no answer to simple questions. Not even bothering to clearly explain about that need for NVDI, then suddenly no need, etc. No single thanx.  No, people should get so excited and fascinated that someone made some "so great, useful, needed" SW that everything except praising. cheering is absolutely inacceptably bad.

Plus, I did not plan to write this, but now I write, because you asked for it: I don't want to join any community, sect or something what looks like it. And I'm sure that most of normal people think and do same.

We have opened forums where everyone can join. Everyone can see what we talk here. This is place for 'Retrocomputing Enthusiasts' . Sorry, you making bad advertisement for that IRATA .

Nobody likes arrogance.