IGNORED

Cheap Japanese Game Recommendations

Hi! I recently made my first eBay purchase. I live outside the US and in my country we have another online company that's much more popular than eBay and that's what I've used so far. I was looking for some games on eBay and I realized that a few Japanese sellers have a bunch of games for $5 and with free shipping, so this made me wonder what are some cheap Japanese games I can get for my collection. It really helps if the games I get can be played on region-free consoles and if I don't need to know anything about the language to play them, but to be honest, what I want is a sort of general list of games that are extremely cheap in Japan. I know Monster Hunter is extremely popular over there, so I assume most of those games are cheap on eBay. So can you help me out find some cheap Japanese games on eBay that I can add to my collection? I don't know much about the prices of Japanese games, so any resources you can point in my direction will be more than welcome. Thanks a lot!

We have no idea what platforms you own and so it's a little difficult to make suggestions. If you want to do some leg work on your own (honestly, this is part of the fun), sort by Price + Shipping -> Lowest to Highest. If you see games you are unfamiliar with, punch the titles into Google, look up screenshots, reviews or videos to get more information on them.