IGNORED

Atari Owner Vault for Sale

Whether you're looking for a backup system to have on-hand, or looking to enter the A8 world, I may have what you are looking for.

Due to financial circumstances, I am looking to rehome as much of the hardware as I can. I've tried to make certain to price well under current EBay trending without setting things at give-away price. 

Too many items to list, so I have made my inventory spreadsheet available, and included photos. Shipping (Origin ZIP: 48872) is additional, of course. PayPal is preferred, although checks will be fine if adopter is okay with waiting until payment clears.

Available Atari 8-bit hardware (Google Docs)

Please feel free to ask any questions and I'll do my best to answer. If you are looking for something that isn't listed, drop me a message because I might have it and just not listed it yet. 

Thank you, in advance!

--Timothy Kline

Edited by Timothy Kline
Added origin ZIP code.
  • Like 1

Whether you're looking for a backup system to have on-hand, or looking to enter the A8 world, I may have what you are looking for.

Due to financial circumstances, I am looking to rehome as much of the hardware as I can. I've tried to make certain to price well under current EBay trending without setting things at give-away price. 

Too many items to list, so I have made my inventory spreadsheet available, and included photos. Shipping is additional, of course. PayPal is preferred, although checks will be fine if adopter is okay with waiting until payment clears.

Available Atari 8-bit hardware (Google Docs)

Please feel free to ask any questions and I'll do my best to answer. If you are looking for something that isn't listed, drop me a message because I might have it and just not listed it yet. 

Thank you, in advance!
--Timothy Kline

Where are you located?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Hi!

Would you mind sending it outside the US (ie, Madrid, Spain, ZIP Code 28023)? That modded Atari 800 previously owned by Valentino Gonzales catched my eye! (my surname is also González xD, and I am curious what is the switch for)

Thanks 

36 minutes ago, deepfb said:

Hi!

Would you mind sending it outside the US (ie, Madrid, Spain, ZIP Code 28023)? That modded Atari 800 previously owned by Valentino Gonzales catched my eye! (my surname is also González xD, and I am curious what is the switch for)

Thanks 

The shipping cost may be prohibitive, but I'll try to get a rough idea on what it will run. The switch, I think, is to silence the on-board speaker. 

--Tim

• Thanks 1

Thank you for all of the interest! You have me looking forward to the process of rehoming these systems and accessories. Thank you!

Please allow me to go through your posts and PMs. A couple of you I still need to respond to again, as well.

If you haven't sent me your ZIP Code and are wanting to know shipping, I'll need that or you can use origin ZIP of 48872. If you are familiar with the average shipping weight of the system your interested in, you may already have enough information to run your own estimate with the origin ZIP in hand. I'll make my best effort to ship everything securely and protected and have always offered a refund of any overages paid on shipping. I only have access to USPS at the present time, sorry! I'll update if my situation changes.

With appreciation,

Tim

The Astra 2001 dual drive has been adopted.

One of the Atari 800s has been adopted, and another 800 with original box and styrofoam, etc., is in the process of finalizing adoption.

Be sure to check out the additional tabs of the spreadsheet for everything currently available for adoption. :) 

--Tim