IGNORED

Get Your AtariAge Badge for PRGE!

We're going to make badges again for this year's PRGE. Complete with a fancy AtariAge lanyard! If you'd like one (and didn't get one last year!), please post in this thread with your name, AtariAge handle, and location (CIty/State, Country, etc.), or alternatively send me a PM!  I'll then make sure a badge is waiting for you at the AtariAge booth. You don't have to have all this information on the badge if you just want, for instance, your name or handle displayed.

Here's the badge we created for last year, which will be the same for this year as well (and if you have one already for last year, please bring it!)

AtariAge-Badge-2018.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Ah crap, I think I tossed the one from last year.  Would you mind making another?  Rumor has it that I might have some adoring fans at this year's show and they need some way to recognize me.  RealSports Curling cartridges will be signed.

Ryan Witmer

Average Software

Burien, Washington

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, AverageSoftware said:

Ah crap, I think I tossed the one from last year.  Would you mind making another?  Rumor has it that I might have some adoring fans at this year's show and they need some way to recognize me.  RealSports Curling cartridges will be signed.

Ryan Witmer

Average Software

Burien, Washington

Nope, I don't mind at all!  It's great that you'll be able to attend the show again!

..Al

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2019 at 3:42 PM, karri said:

My first visit to Portland.

Karri Kaksonen

karri

Espoo, Finland

At the expo we will also release a new Atari Lynx 30-year anniversary title.

193136669_Screenshotfrom2019-08-0823-32-44.png.99945d3c77a6c8407145bd442adbdf7b.png

I'll make sure you have a badge waiting for you!  Look forward to seeing On Duty as well!

..Al

• 2 weeks later...