IGNORED

Request for Game Demos at the 2019 Portland Retro Gaming Expo

We'll have demos of games for several different systems running in our booth at the Portland Retro Gaming Expo. This thread will highlight some of those games! 

If you're currently developing a new homebrew game for the 2600, 5200, 7800, Jaguar or Atari 8-bit Computers and would be interested in having your game demoed at the AtariAge booth during PRGE this year, please send me a PM and we can talk!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Albert said:

We'll have demos of games for several different systems running in our booth at the Portland Retro Gaming Expo. This thread will highlight some of those games! 

Sweet!  Been waiting to see if AA would attend again this year.  Time to book the trip. ?

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, AverageSoftware said:

By what date do you need the ROMs for the demos?  I'd like to plan my feature set around how much time I've got.

I will need demo ROMs no later than Sunday, October 6th.  If you have label artwork, I can print that as well, otherwise I will make a generic demo label for the game.  :)

..Al