IGNORED

Volunteers Needed for Setup / Teardown of AtariAge Booth

If you'd like to help setup and/or teardown the AtariAge booth, please let me know! Setup generally involves setting up 25-30 game systems, displays, controllers and associated cabling, assembling banner displays, setting up flat panel displays, and putting out merchandise for sale. We'll be arriving on Thursday to setup the booth and will continue to do so through Friday. Teardown is immediately after the show ends and goes faster than setup, but more hands definitely help that task go faster!

I will have some AtariAge swag for anyone who can chip in. Thanks!

..Al

22 minutes ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Heya Al! I'll be there on Thursday to help set up!

- James

Thanks, James!  That's hugely appreciated.  :)

My goal this year is to have everything completed midday Friday so I can actually enjoy the arcade Friday evening!  I've yet to be able to do this, either because we still had tons of games to build, or because I was simply exhausted after driving all the way to Portland then spending Thursday and Friday setting up the booth!! 

One can dream, right? 

..Al

Thank you everyone!  I'll contact you as we get closer to the show and let you know what my plans are as far as Thursday and Friday goes.  Currently I'm hoping to get everything setup on Thursday -- all the game systems (looking like 24 at this point) and displays, one large flat-panel (65" or so) display, hanging banners, setting up the game placards, making sure the demo carts all work, and so forth.  Then Thursday evening assemble any boxed games.  Friday I can then finish up any remaining tasks, and hopefully I'll get to enjoy the arcade Friday evening!  :)

..Al

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, karri said:

I can help on Friday morning. Got a room at Hotel Eastlund next to PRGE.

That is a convenient location!  Awesome that you're coming all the way from Finland!  I believe we should have most everything setup on Thursday, at least, that's the plan.  But plans don't always go as one expects.  I'll send you a PM with my number so you can contact me Friday morning to see where things stand.  Thank you!

..Al

• 1 month later...