IGNORED

Collectorvision intelligent club

I bought the membership on january 2019 (150 dollars).

I wrote to them, but no response.

I should get a special full boxed mystery game.

Do you know anything about this?

Alessandro Pace

----------------

Description

CollectorVision-Intelligent-Club-logo.pn

The Collectorvision Intelligent Club has been brought to you so you can both support us and get some completely exclusive goodies at the same time!
By being part of our Club, you will also receive exclusive offers!

The Club is limited to 100 members only!*

This is for the hardcore Intellivision fans!

Here’s what you get:

– Membership Card
– 1x CIB Intellivision Game* + its rom file (Exclusive to this Club)
   (The exclusive game will be shipped during Summer 2019)
– Access to our Intellivision roms vault (Exclusive to this Club)
   ( a link will be sent to you for downloading the roms files)
– Special Offers! ?
– Membership start January 2019 and ends in December 31th 2019

*The Complete in box (Gatefold box) game is FULLY EXCLUSIVE to this club!
We’re NOT going to make or sell more copies!
In other words, this is your ONLY chance to get this game!

*** Shipping is included in the price

*The Mystery Game & Membership Card will be shipped next Fall (or earlier) 

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!

• Sad 1

I personally think this club was a money grab to fund their new console. I worried about this when they announced it originally.

Not saying you wont get the limited game at some point.

But everything about how this has gone down  has pointed to it being a way to fund their other project and that this club is waaaaayyyy on the back burner.

It has soured me even more to the whole homebrew scene sadly.

I hope it all turns out for the best eventually though.

Stupus is just frustrated.  To his defence, communication is NOT Collectorvision' strong point but fdr4prez is right:  summer started about 2 weeks ago, lot's of time and I'm sure all will turn out ok.  Collectorvision have their heart in the right place, this is no scam

Yes, im frustrated and dont feel like they handled this well.

I do hope everything turns out good with the game, they did say summer so its still in the time frame for when they promised the game.

No the vault thing was just ignored. 

Both vaults were clearly promised and once we paid they months later said they were not and it was a misunderstanding on their end that apparently was just a loss for us :(

I'm also disappointed that it was very well established that Intellivision membership clearly included BOTH ROM vaults, but was later written off as a misunderstanding.  Considering the price of admission and the fact that the individuals involved clearly stated that BOTH libraries were included, I think they should honor their agreement...at least for this year.  As for the bonus game, I'm eager and excited to see what they have in store ??

I ordered the coleco club version and am quite happy with it. The mystery game will be one of only 100 so it will be worth $75 or more on resale. The roms are typically sold for $10-$20 each and they mentioned some other goodies. Could be stickers, discounts . I think it's worth it.  And their track record is excellent. They don't have them all listed but they have put out about 75 games over various systems.

I'm sure it'll come though it's just putting out the game system and other releases is pushing things to the back burner but they always deliver. 

59 minutes ago, digress said:

I ordered the coleco club version and am quite happy with it. The mystery game will be one of only 100 so it will be worth $75 or more on resale. The roms are typically sold for $10-$20 each and they mentioned some other goodies. Could be stickers, discounts . I think it's worth it.  And their track record is excellent. They don't have them all listed but they have put out about 75 games over various systems.

I'm sure it'll come though it's just putting out the game system and other releases is pushing things to the back burner but they always deliver. 

How many roms did you get with your membership?

We just got just 8 on the Intellivision side. 

• 4 months later...