IGNORED

World of Warcraft expansion set : Warlords of Draenor.

Elvis

World Of Warcraft Worlords Of Dreanor. I bought it at Walmart for under 5 dollars. Then I found out you must pay to play it. I have never played it or really looked up info on it. I'm 43 and never played it. I do not care to pay to play. I thought you bought it and that was it. Oh well it is a collecters item's to me then. Yes I collect a few things. It has a nice box, book and some cards and a note pad. I do not for the buy the products and play to pay format. Have you played the game and thoughts on it? Is it a quality game etc..

Image result for world of worldcraft expansion World of Warcraft expansion set : Warlords of Draenor.

Image result for World of Warcraft expansion set : Warlords of Draenor.

Image result for World of Warcraft expansion set : Warlords of Draenor.

14 minutes ago, Elvis said:

Really how does that work? 

Easy. You buy the game, make an account, use the code that came with the game, then you play. You have access to the online service for the life of the game. I would expect that life to be long as Guild Wars 1 is still online. I purchased the first Guild Wars around 2006. I have paid no monthly fee and I can still log in and my characters are preserved to this day. You can actually register for a free Guild Wars 2 account and try the game out. The free account has some limitations but you will definitely be able to decide if you like the game or not.