IGNORED

Help Pick My Next Three Jaguar Games!

sixersfan105

I'm looking to make a purchase of up to three new Jaguar games from Songbird Productions. My question to you: which three *cartridge* Jaguar games should I purchase and why? I already have Towers II, Soccer Kid and Iron Soldier 2. I had never heard of Worms but made a $10 CIB purchase off eBay for the PS1 version, so no need for the Jaguar port. Here are the games I'm considering at this time:

• Hyper Force
  • Protector SE
  • Skyhammer
  • Total Carnage
  • Zero 5

Just now, sixersfan105 said:

Yep, I saw that, Al, but I like to spread the love among the Atari community! Plus, I'm eagerly awaiting a Jaguar order from the AtariAge Store at the moment (Defender of the Crown, Treasure Island Dizzy and Cybermorph (2MB version))! ?

That'll be going out Wednesday at the latest.  Finishing a batch of games at the moment.  Thanks for the order!

..Al

• Thanks 1

Hands down, Protector SE is my best-selling Jaguar game. I think you will be very pleased with that one. Skyhammer and Total Carnage are likewise fairly popular. Zero 5 is a really impressive game visually, and fun too, but also really difficult on the default setting.

I should add Loopz is a really nice puzzler for the Jaguar. Doesn't have the explosive intensity of a Protector SE or Zero 5, but it's a really well done game with multiple game modes and of course the hidden JagTris bonus game. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Machine said:

Protector and Loopz(both are great). I hope you already own Rebooteroids(AA store), it is a blast and gets the most play at my house. Over the 4th weekend, Rebooteroids was a big hit with everyone.

So I know I'm in the EXTREME minority on this, but I'm not much of an Asteroids fan, so I plan on passing on Rebooteroids unless one falls in my lap. Thanks for the suggestion, though. Those five in my list interest me the most at this time. I'll probably pick up a couple of the Piko Interactive titles down the road and am planning to get a few ST ports from Gaz, too.