IGNORED

Hidden Game in Impusle x

JaggingUK

Just spotted a listing on ebay for Impulse X / Double Feature 1 on the same cartridge... Was that game on all Impulse X cartridges? Just press down button 2 on the keypad to access it while switching the machine on at same time.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Atari-Jaguar-Impulse-X-Double-Feature-1-Cartridge-Complete-in-box-tested/264388803313?hash=item3d8eccfaf1:g:EN0AAOSwGzNdH69V

On 7/10/2019 at 3:16 AM, JaggingUK said:

Just spotted a listing on ebay for Impulse X / Double Feature 1 on the same cartridge... Was that game on all Impulse X cartridges? Just press down button 2 on the keypad to access it while switching the machine on at same time.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Atari-Jaguar-Impulse-X-Double-Feature-1-Cartridge-Complete-in-box-tested/264388803313?hash=item3d8eccfaf1:g:EN0AAOSwGzNdH69V

Yeah, mine has that too.

I don't know if you were the one who bought it, but the game is ABSOLUTELY worth it. Hands-down, one of my top-5 Jaguar games. Absolutely love the game. It's done really well on the Jaguar. I think / guess it was an Atari ST port of some sort, but the music and everything is top notch. It's not a complicated game, and obviously... very similar to Arkanoid... which gets its roots from Breakout... but yes, superb game. I know it's hard to come by, but if you are thinking about it, it's well worth the high price.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, joeatari1 said:

Impulse-X was just re-released and is available at Songbird.  There are two hidden games on it now, Reversi and Connect Four.

'now'?  There always have been two hidden games.  That's the whole thrust of this thread.

On 11/25/2020 at 9:27 PM, joeatari1 said:

Impulse-X was just re-released and is available at Songbird.  There are two hidden games on it now, Reversi and Connect Four.

Oh yeh... I guess I DID know that.   With no drive to play either game I had just forgotten.  :P