IGNORED

Analogue Mega SG coleco bios snafu

MegaManFan

Now I must be a dum dum because I followed smokemonster's file folder format to the core (pun intended) on my fat 32 formatted SD card. I've already flashed the jailbreak and I have the cores option in the menu, but when I go to my ColecoVision backups it says "cannot load bios." So I'm like alright, I'll just go in the settings, select the bios itself from the bios menu, then go back to the Coleco folder and select a game... still nothing? I've tried multiple different bios - the standard one, the "skip the title screen" one, nothing. What the ever loving flying spaghetti monster am I doing wrong here?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/10/2019 at 11:43 PM, MegaManFan said:

Now I must be a dum dum because I followed smokemonster's file folder format to the core (pun intended) on my fat 32 formatted SD card. I've already flashed the jailbreak and I have the cores option in the menu, but when I go to my ColecoVision backups it says "cannot load bios." So I'm like alright, I'll just go in the settings, select the bios itself from the bios menu, then go back to the Coleco folder and select a game... still nothing? I've tried multiple different bios - the standard one, the "skip the title screen" one, nothing. What the ever loving flying spaghetti monster am I doing wrong here?

Did you figure this out?  If not I can help you.

• Like 1