IGNORED

Canadian Intellivision Carnival in white box

BigDumer

2 hours ago, BigDumer said:

Update: September 5, 2021: Added an owner of #5 and a picture of #6.

AllWhiteCarnivals_02.thumb.jpg.6849f3690390af669453ef540714f1da.jpg

From Left to Right:

1) BigDumer bought in a lot in Vancouver. Traded to Cmart604.

2) BigDumer spotted it on an old Facebook auction. Kamikazi26 tracked it down and bought from a pawn shop in Saskatchewan. Was then sold on IntellivisionCollector to a collector.

3) Kamikazi26 saw this on a maxsold auction in Toronto, buyer is unknown.

4) Kamikazi26 bought in a lot. Presumably he still owns it because...look at it...it's sexy!

5) BBWW bought on an etsy auction.

6) Cmart604 found in the Vancouver region.

2) Oh hey Dumer I’m that guy. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Since one of these was just posted on ebay, I figured I should update this thread.  Since my last update with 6 known copies, 3 more have been reported - though I don't have pictures of all of them:

1. BigDumer bought in a lot in Vancouver. Traded to Cmart604.

2. BigDumer spotted it on an old Facebook auction. Kamikazi26 tracked it down and bought from a pawn shop in Saskatchewan. Was then sold on IntellivisionCollector to Cellblock1138.

3. Kamikazi26 saw one on a maxsold auction in Toronto, buyer is unknown.

4. Kamikazi26 bought in a lot. Presumably he still owns it because...look at it...it's sexy!

5. BBWW bought on an etsy auction.

6. Cmart604 found in the Vancouver region.
7. Cmart604 found it in the Intellivision section at a Vancouver video game store. Some guys have all the luck! [no picture]

8. Cellblock1138 saw it on a maxsold auction from Victoria, BC, buyer is unknown. [no picture]
9. Ebay seller hewheezey posted a sealed copy for sale in December 2022.

Hope it's OK that I took one of the pics from the ebay auction to post here for historical purposes. This is #9 in my list above:

WhiteCarnival_09.thumb.PNG.9c24f4a9946d4ae0576a8eae27555f39.PNG

• Like 3

2 hours ago, cmart604 said:

Here's a picture of the one I found at the game store, along with a couple others of note I found that day. 
8B9A76D3-DC12-43D3-BA5B-5F61FD8F0BEE.thumb.jpeg.f1e679c5c39ee663a78bc6fc10ce9ad3.jpeg

That is a nice trip out to Press Start! I usually leave there with a couple common Wii games and maybe an Intellivision loose cart label upgrade.

8 hours ago, BigDumer said:

Since one of these was just posted on ebay, I figured I should update this thread.  Since my last update with 6 known copies, 3 more have been reported - though I don't have pictures of all of them:

1. BigDumer bought in a lot in Vancouver. Traded to Cmart604.

2. BigDumer spotted it on an old Facebook auction. Kamikazi26 tracked it down and bought from a pawn shop in Saskatchewan. Was then sold on IntellivisionCollector to Cellblock1138.

3. Kamikazi26 saw one on a maxsold auction in Toronto, buyer is unknown.

4. Kamikazi26 bought in a lot. Presumably he still owns it because...look at it...it's sexy!

5. BBWW bought on an etsy auction.

6. Cmart604 found in the Vancouver region.
7. Cmart604 found it in the Intellivision section at a Vancouver video game store. Some guys have all the luck!

8. Cellblock1138 saw it on a maxsold auction from Victoria, BC, buyer is unknown.
9. Ebay seller hewheezey posted a sealed copy for sale in December 2022.

Thanks to Cmart and Cellblock1138 it turns out I DO have pictures of all 9 copies that I know of:

All_09_Carnivals.thumb.jpg.9df62e61976fae4c1e9dc245a0efbd42.jpg

• Like 5

Just now, Cellblock1138 said:

Was watching that one. So who’s the lucky fellow???

I was watching it too. That was quite the last-second jump. Two people really wanted it. Maybe one of those two people will need to sell a French Canadian Super Cobra to cover some of their costs.

• Haha 1