IGNORED

Any interest in complete Starpath set..?

AtariAger

I know I haven’t been around in quite a while...but...I have 1-10, Survival Island & Sword of Saros with their original books...1-7 are sealed never opened 8, 9 & 10 are complete but opened.  Quite a nice collection...came across them while moving some stuff around.  

Yes...pics or it doesn’t exist.  My kids are in charge at the moment...but trust...very cool set...very complete.

if any interest...let me know.

All the best.

~Tom (AtariAger)

*Pics they exist*

6BB60604-FF4E-466C-B690-1AB35C4208CC.jpeg

9DDD9B7C-235C-4A32-88DE-F24D60D52494.jpeg

E6EC00FA-311B-483D-96E4-2F5633A155A8.jpeg

Edited by AtariAger
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AtariAger said:

I know I haven’t been around in quite a while...but...I have 1-10, Survival Island & Sword of Saros with their original books...1-7 are sealed never opened 8, 9 & 10 are complete but opened.  Quite a nice collection...came across them while moving some stuff around.  

Yes...pics or it doesn’t exist.  My kids are in charge at the moment...but trust...very cool set...very complete.

if any interest...let me know.

All the best.

~Tom

79576367-EF59-430A-AE1B-B99955FEFD98.jpeg

F0AB804B-7D15-4193-B06D-0F95440D95C2.jpeg

4342BA73-ED1B-447C-8BEB-5E942750F527.jpeg

15 hours ago, Shawn said:

Holy Shit! Tom! It's been a few years eh? Hope you are well.

Hey Shawn...all good over here...how goes by you..!?!?!

Yeah...the ex moved a couple of weeks ago and I had to get a bunch of stuff out of the old house.  Found a ton of Atari & BMX stuff.

All the best.

~Tom (AtariAger)

• Like 1

Is $1,200/shipped asking to much these days..?  ‘7’ are sealed brand new mint with store price tags...8, 9 & 10 are mint complete...and...I’m guessing it is still hard to find Survival Island & Sword of Saros...with their original instructions.

If I’m off...let me know.

All the best.

~Tom (AtariAger)

well I've seen rabbit transit and frogger  cassette and manuals for for like 100 each, so with box probably around 300 for the pair and I've seen survival island party mix go for 200, I'd wager swords of saros is probably similar so the later games are probably worth 900 or so,  I think 300 is probably fair for the super charger thru 7 (I sold 1-7 plus super charger , cassette and  manual for ~200 a year or so ago at auction) so 1200 seems like a fair starting point  to me

21 minutes ago, masschamber said:

well I've seen rabbit transit and frogger  cassette and manuals for for like 100 each, so with box probably around 300 for the pair and I've seen survival island party mix go for 200, I'd wager swords of saros is probably similar so the later games are probably worth 900 or so,  I think 300 is probably fair for the super charger thru 7 (I sold 1-7 plus super charger , cassette and  manual for ~200 a year or so ago at auction) so 1200 seems like a fair starting point  to me

Thanks...not looking to, ‘swindle’ anybody..!!!

It is a great collection in the BEST condition..!!!

Thanks again...all the best.

~Tom

1 hour ago, AtariAger said:

Thanks...not looking to, ‘swindle’ anybody..!!!

It is a great collection in the BEST condition..!!!

Thanks again...all the best.

~Tom

I didn't think you were, I just was responding to you inquiring if 1200 was fair, and I provided the information I had.  Good luck with your sale, the supercharger is one of the best parts about the 2600