IGNORED

SMS emulator with 1 button last save state load?

Swami

I'm wondering if there is an Sega Master System emulator that allows 1-button last save-state loading or something similar. I see videos of gameplay where the player can load last save-state in a fraction of a second after death. I am currently using Bee and have to hit escape, then load state, then load the last state I loaded from a list, then hit play.

Hmm, I think that's possible with Kega Fusion. It's been a while but I seem to remember using that function on occasion and it was very quick.

Edit: Yes, I tested it. In Kega Fusion it's F5 to save a state and F8 to load it instantly. You can choose save-state slots for instant saving and loading, or you can "save state as..." which will open a system dialog to name your file.

Edited by Zoyous

5 hours ago, Zoyous said:

Hmm, I think that's possible with Kega Fusion. It's been a while but I seem to remember using that function on occasion and it was very quick.

Edit: Yes, I tested it. In Kega Fusion it's F5 to save a state and F8 to load it instantly. You can choose save-state slots for instant saving and loading, or you can "save state as..." which will open a system dialog to name your file.

Okay. Thanks! Hoping it still works on Win10 64-bit PC.

Works great. Had to set to Win7 emulation to open full screen. Still wigs out for 5-10sec going to full screen like some other emulators not designed specifically for Win10, but then works fine. Save states works perfect. Easy to set up once you realize the control mapping uses a very low profile wizard (test at bottom of config pop-up).

2 hours ago, Zoyous said:

Yep, it does - that's what I'm using.

• Like 1