IGNORED

Defender of the Crown - theatrical trailer

Rev

6 minutes ago, Intymike said:

Maybe before Gamescom or PRGE. Let's do the final touches... 

That's right make it nice and shiny, before the final reveal !!!!! looking forward to seeing this game shine !!!   

Edited by m-crew

A passionate Amiga and Colecovision fan here.  Folks, I'm floored.  I'm presently not an intellivision owner though I used to be in the past (owned 3 of them a few years ago) and I have great respect for this system.  In fact I'm all gungho on the upcoming AMICO, can't wait. Astrosmash is still one of my fav games ever. 

However, it's 2019 and as a rule, I'm more of a digital fan nowadays, love what you guys have done for the homebrew scene for these classic systems (I've bought many C64 downloadable titles).  But even with my preference for digital download,  but if I had an intellivision, I would purchase this game without hesitation.  It looks fantastic and I have no idea how you were able to give so much respect to the graphics/sound which of course is a huge part of DotC.  kudos to all who worked on this

Man, I wish you guys did ports to other systems! LOL 

Edited by Loafer