IGNORED

IS this game fake

ColonelNorNor

I agree with madman, I can't imagine why someone would reproduce a copy of Cybermorph.  I'm sure it's real, just with a pretty poor label. Looks like someone tried (and probably succeeded) in peeling it off, judging by the upper-left and lower-right corners.  These labels do come off quite easily with a heat gun, but obviously one wasn't used here!  Or it's been left out in the elements.  Does it work?

..Al

• Like 2

10 hours ago, DoTheMath said:

Wouldn't a fake one even have more value since it would be quite rare?

I have a few NOS Cybermorph carts. For $50 I will remove the label and add a custom, one of a kind hand drawn label. ULTRA RARE!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, madman said:

I have a few NOS Cybermorph carts. For $50 I will remove the label and add a custom, one of a kind hand drawn label. ULTRA RARE!

I mean.. depending on the quality of the "hand drawn" part, $50 isn't all that pricey for commissioned art, plus you get Cybermorph, so who's the real winner here?

• Haha 2

On 7/17/2019 at 2:19 PM, madman said:

Print it with a red face instead of green and tag it as rare variant. Ebay madness ensues

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...