IGNORED

**SOLD** ColecoVision / Magical Tree * Pac-Man Collection * Road Fighter * Sky Jaguar * Space Invaders Collection * Yie Ar Kung-Fu

doubledown

I've got 6 Opcode ColecoVision games for sale.  All are complete and like new with box, manual and cartridge.  The Pac-Man Collection is the yellow cartridge edition.  Obviously all of the pictures are of the actual items I have for sale.  I have no idea of the current value of these games, so if there is any interest in these please send me a PM and I'll update this list with any current offers I have.  I'll take offers, if anybody's interested until Friday night, if no interest here, I'll list them on ebay.  I'll ship the games to anywhere in the U.S. for $5.00, outside of the U.S. we can discuss international shipping options.

**NOTE** I'll be accepting offers untill midnight (eastern time) Friday night (as Friday July 19 ends, and Saturday July 20 begins).

Current offers I have received.

Magical Tree  

Pac-Man Collection $285.00

Road Fighter $60.00

Sky Jaguar $50.00

Space Invaders Collection $65.00

Yie Ar Kung-Fu $40.00

ALLueZ.jpg
KyeWox.jpg
8CDHvZ.jpg
cIaFVa.jpg
iqHI8d.jpg
vZ7XvD.jpg
zRqRDg.jpg
lJLzdj.jpg
SuqWX5.jpg
oQJ02j.jpg
fKV3ji.jpg
tWQz0G.jpg
akN2h4.jpg
dxftWy.jpg
eUQJ8i.jpg
x5cuwi.jpg
eXCbtE.jpg
ZylrVX.jpg
q0WAfZ.jpg
Mu9y0Z.jpg
vIkvUU.jpg
CeWMoM.jpg
6Nl8Vm.jpg
ic52mQ.jpg

Edited by doubledown

Just a quick bump.  I'm accepting offers until tomorrow night for these games (date/time specifics added to first post in thread).  Additionally all current offers should be accurate/updated as of the last offer I received about 20 minutes ago.  If you sent in an offer but you don't feel the first post reflects your offer, please send me another PM.  Thanks for looking.  

I was just asked about if my version of Magical Tree was "repaired" from a recall Eduardo issued back in 2007.  At this point I have no idea, as I don't remember when I purchased it, and I don't recall sending it in for repair.  I will have to check it tonight.