IGNORED

"It’s Time Video Games Stop Glorifying Violence..."

On 7/18/2019 at 10:32 AM, HoshiChiri said:

So, now I just want someone to make a Call of Duty/Burgertime game- first-person Peter Pepper firing spice bullets into giant foodstuffs while navigating a hellscape of a kitchen to turn on burners, gather ingredients, and feed rescued hostages before helicoptering out in a sea of explosions Broforce-style.

There IS Heavy Burger

1 minute ago, Inky said:

There IS Heavy Burger

While Heavy Burger is very, VERY awesome, I'm thinking a full-on, 3D, first person affair. Like, you're ducking down behind a dumpster next to the Diner, waiting for an air drop supply of lettuce, hucking spice bombs at bipedal hotdogs slowly coming to your location like a zombie hoard.

Basically all the trappings of a modern M-rated title, layered over with the visual theming of an 80s arcade game.

4 hours ago, HoshiChiri said:

While Heavy Burger is very, VERY awesome, I'm thinking a full-on, 3D, first person affair. Like, you're ducking down behind a dumpster next to the Diner, waiting for an air drop supply of lettuce, hucking spice bombs at bipedal hotdogs slowly coming to your location like a zombie hoard.

Basically all the trappings of a modern M-rated title, layered over with the visual theming of an 80s arcade game.

Borrow the "critter crossbow" idea from Oddworld::Stranger's Wrath but load it with said lettuce, buns, etc. Then when the zombie wienies (or other sentient food) are stunned from spice bombs, you wrap them up in bread with the works. Bonus points for combining different foods in shot (egg and onion monster shot with mustard then with bun-egg salad sammich bonus!).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Flojomojo said:

Whoa. That looks really cool. I've wishlisted it because I'm sick of buying PC games and never playing them. 

Mashups like that are one of my favorite things. 

It ain't no Rainforrests of Dyptheria, but it looks pretty cool. How do we nominate it for a Biffy?