IGNORED

Where to get fast AND cheap C64/VIC-20 cartridge cases produced?

Hi,

I have the 3D STL files.  I need to know where I can find in China to get fast and cheap (hopefully) to produce some prototyping cartridge cases for the C64 and VIC-20.

For example, JLCPCB.com is excellent for PCB board prototyping -- fast and cheap.  I would like to know the same but for plastic casing.  Also, ABS plastic is pretty toxic I heard.  Which plastic material is better?

Thank you!

There is a guy on here by the user name intvnut. He makes intellivision cartridge cases that are like Activision style. You might be able to use his shells. If i recall correctly it is hard to tell between c64 and intellivision activision games and you could mess your system up by plugging the wrong one in. You had to count the pins on the board as the carts didnt specify which systems they were for on the labels. 

For that matter, you used to be able to buy very cheap C64 cartridge shells from Poland but I'm not sure if those are available any longer.

Which volumes are you considering? Are you planning to self-publish cartridge software and in that case have you considered how much profit you'll make from doing it all by yourself instead of teaming up with an existing publisher?