IGNORED

Best systems and games tracker and price guide app or site?

Zap!

I saw a cool Funko Pop! site where you create an account, log on, and then add all your Pop!'s. It then tells you your total Pop! worth, which goes up and down daily. While that's cool, I want something similar for my video games and systems. I downloaded a couple of apps, but I'm not happy with them. GAMEYE looked promising, but what good is it if it's missing the Entex Adventurevision? It's not all that obscure, people have heard of it and it gets the nickname of "Holy Grail" after all, so it shouldn't be missing. The Bally Astrocade wasn't there either, so I stopped after that. Perhaps there are some good sites instead where I can add my collection. Anyone know any?

Edited by Zap!

On 7/20/2019 at 9:18 AM, Leatherrebel5150 said:

Gamevaluenow.com collection tracker

might not have the really obscure stuff you mentioned but its the best Ive found

I like it, but they're missing quite a bit. Just off the top of my head they are missing Adventurevision, Atari XEGS, or Lynx (yet they have the Lynx II). Another thing that I found weird was that I could add Bally Astrocade games but not the system. I also tried the manual add feature for the Adventurevision. Was going well, but it forced me to choose from "Select a platform." Since "Entex" or "Other" wasn't on the list, I was forced to abandon.

Still, you are correct. It's the best so far and I'm using it. Thank you.

Edit: It lists my Vectrex and CIB Xbox 360 as being worth $0. Weird. My CIB RCA Studio II is listed as $507. Way high.

Edited by Zap!