IGNORED

FS: Sega Dreamcast set <SOLD!>

eightbit

Dreamcast VA2 model Manufactured NOV 2000 (it *does* play backups, I have confirmed it!)

One original Dreamcast controller

One original clear blue Dreamcast VMU

A/V cable, power cable

And the following games (all complete and in excellent condition):

Grandia II

Jet Grind Radio

NFL 2K1

Generator Demo Disc

Sega Web Browser (sealed)

Some other surprises ;)

The Dreamcast looks and works like brand new. It is not yellowed or gross in any way (some of my pictures were taken in dim light, but rest assured it is the original console color). It literally looks like it just came out of the box. Also, the internal clock battery has been professionally desoldered and replaced with a brand new Panasonic battery of the same factory specification, so you should be good with time/date for the next decade or so :)  The VMU has a fresh set of two CR2032 batteries as well. This Dreamcast has been VERY well taken care of. You will not be disappointed! 

Take the whole set for $150 shipped OBO  $130 SHIPPED  $120 SHIPPED inside of the USA. PM if you want it!   SOLD!!

2019-07-20 22.45.39.jpg

2019-07-20 22.45.46.jpg

2019-07-20 22.45.51.jpg

2019-07-20 22.45.58.jpg

2019-07-20 22.52.56.jpg

2019-07-20 22.53.12.jpg

Edited by eightbit
Pictures added
  • Like 2

There are some amazing home-brews for this system.  $120 is a steal and I would be lying if I said I was not tempted, but the full entertainment shelf in my living room and over-crowded desk in my lab is holding me back.

1 hour ago, OLD CS1 said:

There are some amazing home-brews for this system.  $120 is a steal and I would be lying if I said I was not tempted, but the full entertainment shelf in my living room and over-crowded desk in my lab is holding me back.

I love this system, truly. Very unique, great homebrew scene, and fun games. Sale is now pending!