IGNORED

Blue Sky Rangers Releases

BSRSteve

The long-promised releases (Spiker, Deep Pockets and King of the Mountain) have finally started trickling in. I got the first thirty copies of each of the games earlier this week and am ready to start selling. I should be getting some more next week, as well.

As I did with Slap Shot Hockey, I am going to start off here taking orders. I will probably post a similar notice on Facebook, but will not put them in our stores until we have a larger stock. 

The planned price is $70 each, plus shipping. I will sell the bundle of all three titles for $195 plus a flat $15 shipping for domestic addresses, with international addresses paying the actual amount.

To order, as with Slap Shot, send me a private message with what you want and your PayPal ID. Please note your country if you are not in the US, and also let me know your zip code if you live in California. I will send a PayPal invoice when I have sufficient stock to fill the order. Orders of the three title bundle should go out by Monday.  Orders with just Spiker may need to wait until I get the next batch, which should include extra Spikers.

If you can help with items on my want list, this is a good time to discuss it.

NewReleases - 1.jpg

Edited by BSRSteve
ask for CA zip codes and country
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 6

Been waiting for this day since 1996....

I don't need it, but I would think if these go well, Stadium Mud Buggies could be a good next release candidate.

The Learning Fun games too.  But, that would be truly for collecting!  Could be a good time to fix the bug in LF2.  That would maybe increase sales?

Thanks BSR.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, intellivotion said:

I like the slightly hipsterish King of the Mountain shown on the box.

PM sent

If it was REALLY hip and non offensive, it would use a non gender pronoun instead of the oppressive KING term. 

Monarch of the Mountain is much better as not to offend any sensitive people such as Cmart. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Are the first 30 copies serial numbered?

That would make them unique and different from the original Spiker! and bootleg King of the Mountain and Billiards.

I still am holding out hope of the bikini clad women boxed version of Spiker!

Maybe a homebrew of Super Pro Strip Club would be cool.....

If you haven't received an invoice yet, you should be in the next batch. Once I get a confirmation of how many units he is sending me, I will invoice that many. I have asked for extra Spikers, so that I can put out those orders as well. I should get that confirmation tonight (7/21) or tomorrow morning. A few orders have not been paid yet, and if they are still unpaid at that point, the first few that pay may get their copies shipped immediately.

2 hours ago, 1980gamer said:

Thank You!

That was very fast shipping to the east coast!  Maybe I missed it, but was not expecting the boxes to be gate fold! :)

If you look carefully at the picture, you can tell.

About half of the first shipment went out Saturday and the rest that have been paid for went out today (Monday). Still no word on the second shipment, unfortunately.