IGNORED

What are your favorite homebrews?

Bixler

On 7/23/2019 at 12:35 AM, Cafeman said:

Space Treat. Classic Frogger/Preppje style gameplay, very simple concept with appealing graphics. 

Lady Bug. What an excellent use of the hardware,  very faithful port in spirit. 

Skeleton Plus.  A first person perspective survival shooter in a 3D maze! You will quickly adjust to the maze "scrolling" , and those louder warning beeps really increase the tension. 

Qb.  What if Q*bert had been a tile pattern shifting game? This is the answer to that question. 

I just want to second the idea that these really are four of the best games on the entire system!  I have spent many, many hours playing all of them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KevKelley said:

In addition to all the ones mentioned, I always found Bee Ball neat. I thought it was a fun concept that had nice gameplay and reminded me of something that could have been programmed back in the day. 

Yes, Bee Ball is very well done, and a fun two-player game!  The graphics are detailed and polished, and the physics are much better than in most 2600 games!

..Al