IGNORED

SPY VISITS SPY BBS IS WORKING !

Well, I got Spy Visits Spy BBS to work, but only at 300 BAUD with Forem ST, apparently the new version has a modem string command for setting NvRam to 19200, but the UDS 10 does not like it, I had to set the baud rate to HST as the read.me file in the BBS software said, instead of setting it to 19200, it does work at 300 baud, so you guys CAN look at it, seems to transfer faster than 300 Baud however, don't know what is up there, I am working on a few screens while the BBS is up, the IP address is 99.250.141.63 port 1989 as you are arriving in the good ole days of 1989, you will see when you log on. Color codes do not seem to work on my end, I might have to change them. Anyways give it a try while I am making new screens. Russ

I am now making changes to the source from Forem ST , changing a few things , find out what I have changed and hope that it still works. I am using DevPac to compile the source and I used Easy Rider 4 , English version with the convert program to get the source from the forem.tos file.

21 hours ago, rcamp48 said:

No its Telnet and I am switching to BBS Express , setting it up as we speak ..... I may be able to get a modem online too with the PC

Are you sure? I was just on an hour or so ago and you were still running FoReM ST.

-JP