IGNORED

Xbox one, must have titles.

mianrtcv

Not sure what specifically is fun for you, but I've really enjoyed the Dead Rising games, except for the fourth one since I haven't played it. I play those, goofing around, while listening to a podcast. Red Dead Redemption 2 is incredibly deep and it has so many different things you can do in it. This actually brought me back into playing games a little more frequently. It's a bargain at full price. Rare Replay has a variety of different games and is definitely worth checking out. That and The Master Chief Collection were my first games I got and I still play them. I haven't played the Spyro Trilogy remaster but I've heard good things about it and it's definitely on my list. Same goes for the Crash Bandicoot remasters.

Edited by xenomorpher
  • Like 1

Not sure what kind of games you like, but you might want to check out:

Halo The Master Chief Collection

Rare Replay

Quantum Break

Gears of War 4  (the soon to be released GOW5 also looks really good)

Forza Horizon 4

Dead Rising 3 (the DLC is also really good)

Recore Definitive Edition

Sunset Overdrive

Sea of Thieves

You also might want to check out the backwards compatible list as well, as Xbox One exclusive games are on the light side.  Backwards compatibility ramps up the number of exclusive titles and great multiplatform games significantly.

9 hours ago, Major Havoc 2049 said:

Not sure what kind of games you like, but you might want to check out:

Halo The Master Chief Collection

Rare Replay

Quantum Break

Gears of War 4  (the soon to be released GOW5 also looks really good)

Forza Horizon 4

Dead Rising 3 (the DLC is also really good)

Recore Definitive Edition

Sunset Overdrive

Sea of Thieves

You also might want to check out the backwards compatible list as well, as Xbox One exclusive games are on the light side.  Backwards compatibility ramps up the number of exclusive titles and great multiplatform games significantly.

I like a broad array. I'm definitely going to get some of the games mentioned. I have halo and rare replay. Amazon has sunset and a few dead rising games reasonably priced. I'll have to give a second look to recore & sea of thieves.

My "system sellers" for the Xbone included

Rare Replay (lots of N64 games)

Cuphead

Crackdown 3 (delayed for a long time, released to a big 'meh')

I've got dumb/bad taste in games, at least when I plan out purchases based on ye olde nostalgia. I mostly play Tempest 4000, Atari Flashback, and Forza Horizon 3 on the thing, which mostly sits idle. ?

• Like 1

Just really depends on your taste.  :)

I really dig the Forza games on the XBox, so imo Forza Motorsport 7 and Forza Horizon 4 are stand-out titles.  Rare Replay like @Flojomojo mentioned is a really solid collection of games.

I sunk a lot of time in Borderlands: GOTY (remastered) and Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (Borderlands 2, Pre Sequel, and the DLCs)- I'll be playing the 3rd game on the XBox because my desktop computer is a toaster that would never run it in a billion years. lol

• Like 1

If you like fighting games then I'd say Killer Instinct is a must have title on the system. Most of the other Xbox console exclusives have already been name dropped, but I'll throw in Ori and the Blind Forest as well as another recommendation for Sunset Overdrive. Both should be dirt cheap.

I haven't played as many games this generation as I would have liked, but of the multi-platform titles I have played on Xbox, I can recommend Doom (2016), Dark Souls Remastered and Dark Souls III.

• Like 2

I don't think my brain's woken up yet. I just read the title as "Xbox One, must have titties." Sounded like an ad on Tinder for Consoles.

*Smacks himself on the side of the head*

I'm a fast reader but I think I outdid myself this time.

Most of the games (if not all) on Major Havoc's list are available on Game Pass, including Forza 4, Sea of Thieves and GoW4, so you could try before you buy if you don't want to keep Game Pass.

I'm not as easy to impress as I used to be and, TBH, I haven't really found a game that's an absolute must buy but one game that did impress me, even though I'm not really a first-person-shooterist, was Battlefield V. If you only buy one FPS game, it should be that. Even if you're not very good at these games, it's still surprisingly fun.

• Like 1

On 7/25/2019 at 6:28 AM, Austin said:

If you like fighting games then I'd say Killer Instinct is a must have title on the system. Most of the other Xbox console exclusives have already been name dropped, but I'll throw in Ori and the Blind Forest as well as another recommendation for Sunset Overdrive. Both should be dirt cheap.

I haven't played as many games this generation as I would have liked, but of the multi-platform titles I have played on Xbox, I can recommend Doom (2016), Dark Souls Remastered and Dark Souls III.

I agree, Killer Instinct should be in everyone's library if they even remotely like fighting games. Go for the Definitive Edition since it has the best value. Just a heads up, it has an annoying bug when you're playing offline. The characters will be greyed out even though they're installed from the disc. To get around this you have to sign out of your XBOX profile and then sign back in. After that all the characters will be accessible. Not a huge deal, but it freaked me out because I thought I had to sign in to XBOX Live to "activate" them or something and I don't have home internet.

• 10 months later...