IGNORED

Abyss of Chernobyl (Atari 2600 homebrew)

MemberAtarian

Now the speed of water turbines and the performance of the reactor changes the temperature, which causes the water to boil, and that will fasten the incrasing performance, which, at 30 000, detonates the reactor. Over 6 000, you can't shut down the reactor and the reactor with the usual way. TODO: AZ-5N

1 hour ago, MemberAtarian said:

I have 8 games already waiting physicial release, unfortunately, I don't have the money to do it myself.

There are some places which you can ask to do the release for you. E.g. AtariAge, Packrat Video Games, Good Deal Games...

They all have their own criteria which games they release and which not. So do not give up if someone says no to your request.

Edited by Thomas Jentzsch

6 hours ago, Thomas Jentzsch said:

There are some places which you can ask to do the release for you. E.g. AtariAge, Packrat Video Games, Good Deal Games...

They all have their own criteria which games they release and which not. So do not give up if someone says no to your request.

I have Jerzy (Retronics) from Poland to help, but everything happens so slow, just because, you can't get new shells for the cartridges here easily and he don't want to use used ones.

Edited by MemberAtarian

You can handle and blow up the reactor, use boron to kill fire, go underwater and turn the gears, kill the animals in the surroundings and get rid of the graphite on the roof, all in one game.
Gonna do the manual soon. If you can help with debugging, I will be very thankful. :)

Abyss0.79NTSC.bas.bin

• Like 1

On 2/16/2020 at 7:11 AM, EdgeOfPortal said:

Probably to preserve original 2600 cartridges if I had to guess. Doesn’t want to use another game.

Nope. He thinks that it's not perfect for mass production (I found someone with 200 pieces of Combat in Germany, he could help, the earliest cartridges were the best in quality). So he went to chinese possiblities, from US, it would be too expensive.

• 3 weeks later...

We'll be featuring Abyss of Chernobyl LIVE on tomorrow's (Wednesday) ZeroPage Homebrew stream on Twitch at 6PM PT | 9PM ET | 2AM GMT! Hope everyone can watch!

Games:

(SET VIDEO TO 1080P60 FOR FULL QUALITY)

Edited by ZeroPage Homebrew

• 3 years later...