IGNORED

Inside the body games

Syzygy1

Probably like my favorite fucking kind of games, I'd like to know how many Atari games take place inside the human body for... ahem... "research."

So far, there's Fantastic Voyage and Suicide Mission, along with the homebrews N.E.R.Ds and Flesh Gordon (the latter of which takes place inside a penis...) 

Does the bullet removal surgery part of M.A.S.H. count?

• 9 months later...

Since nobody has replied to this thread, I think I might tell you why I'm so interested in these types of games:

I have a fetish for the insides of people's bodies, and have had one ever since I was younger and watched the SpongeBob episode where they go inside Squidward. For some reason, the insides made me feel good as a kid (I think it was the colors) and it eventually evolved into a fetish. Being born female, I don't like when women's insides are shown, and I hate when the insides of children are shown. I only like men's insides, and especially black men's. There are some characters I don't apply the fetish to, though.

Aside from that, I'm still a normal person.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Technically Plaque Attack and Tooth Protectors take place inside the body, though likely in a way that will provide you with little, uh... satisfaction. The mouth kinda seems like a waiting room for really being inside the body, and it wouldn't surprise me if the entire digestive tract is absent from your fetish.

When I play either of these games, I always imagine myself to be inside the mouth, looking out. How do other people see it? I think I see it from the inside becasue then it matches the orientation I'm sitting in as a player, and so I'm protecting my own teeth. If I saw it as looking from the outside of the mouth, it would be the mouth of someone facing me and I'd be a dentist. Not that I've got anything against dentists, it's just that Steve Martin's performance in Little Shop of Horrors makes it hard for me to roleplay that profession!

Though there's an inside-of-mouth POV in that, too:

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fthemarquisblogger.files.wordpress.com%2F2014%2F11%2Fdentist-2.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

On 5/10/2020 at 3:31 AM, high voltage said:

X Man, you're in another person

Hahahahahahahaha not funny.

On 5/9/2020 at 2:48 AM, dark-aleph said:

and it wouldn't surprise me if the entire digestive tract is absent from your fetish.

Usually, because of vore, which I'm not into.

On 5/8/2020 at 5:17 PM, BONEMAN said:

Well I can't think of any games for you but have you seen the movie Innerspace?

I've heard about it, and I don't like the fact that the second half of the movie takes place inside a woman. I mean, I know the first half is inside a man, but couldn't they do without the goddamn woman?

• Confused 1

On 7/24/2019 at 10:19 AM, Syzygy1 said:

Probably like my favorite fucking kind of games, I'd like to know how many Atari games take place inside the human body for... ahem... "research."

So far, there's Fantastic Voyage and Suicide Mission, along with the homebrews N.E.R.Ds and Flesh Gordon (the latter of which takes place inside a penis...) 

Does the bullet removal surgery part of M.A.S.H. count?

Voyage and Suicide Mission:  Two of my all-time favorites!

• 1 month later...

It might be shocking to you, OP, but I have your fetish too. It stemmed from reading comic books and watching cartoons with the plot when I was a kid. I just loved how the insides looked and they made me feel good. I think it was the colors too, or it might've been a love of tight spaces. Around my teenage years, I came to the conclusion it was a fetish because the thought of being inside a hot guy always turned me on.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...