IGNORED

System diagnosis

Prizrak

I have a Telegames 2600 that when I got it would play all the games that came with it but Jungle Hunt. Screen would come on, music would play and once I would swing to first vine the screen goes black but music still plays. I thought this was a bad cart but after getting a Harmony the same game in rom format doesn't work either. Only other game I have an issue with is Panky Panda and maybe one other. I had an older version of Amoeba Jump on Harmony and it played fine, I updated to the latest version and it does the same thing as Jungle Hunt, starts and goes black except for sound. I then played a couple other roms afterwards like Draconian and Pitfall and they worked fine. Is this a symptom of my system going, what would be the cause and what can I do to fix it?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• 8 months later...

Figured out my problem, it's the TV. Switched to a CRT and the games work perfectly. Crazy to think that my older LCD TV won't display some games properly. Guess I'm going back to it, just need a splitter to merge Atarivox and game audio together.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk