Sign in to follow this  
Blazing Lazers

FT/FO: Blue Thunder Action Max, Nuon, N-Gage, Jag, CDi, Coleco, Entex, Neo Geo, misc

I have a few rarities for various platforms available for trade. I hope to trade some for any or all of the following: Iron Soldier 3 for the Nuon complete, Crayon Shin Chan for the Nuon complete, and 5 particular Memorex VIS titles boxed or sealed. If you have boxed or sealed VIS titles please message me a list. There's at least 5 that I need in decent condition. Same for the two Nuon titles.

I am also willing to consider offers to purchase some of the items in this thread, but you have to send me an offer first. Any messages asking me for a price will be ignored. You make me an offer if you really want any of these gems. I prefer to trade, though.

I'm a longtime collector and have a Feedback thread here that speaks for itself. I really do just want to finish off two of the last sets that I'm going for, and need help to do so. I've included pictures of everything listed, and plan to add more soon, along with a few further items. Keep your eyes on this thread in the coming weeks and months!

As an aside, I actually have owned a sealed Iron Soldier 3 in the past, but when I sold it a while back I had planned to buy a complete but open copy, but that deal fell through and I was left with money but no IS3. I've been a Nuon fan for almost 20 years now and have still yet to play a copy of IS3 that I personally own.

UPDATED: I'm also looking for complete copies of a few US CDi longbox releases. If you have any to spare please consider this thread. UPDATED again: I actually managed to complete the full set of CDi longboxes and thus no longer will trade for any. So if you want some of these rarities you have to have boxed VIS titles that I need. Or, if enough time passes without any VIS titles being offered, I will sell for the listed prices, PayPal Gift only, US shipping only.

I have the following available for trade:

• a US Neo Geo AES Gold System box. Just the box, with styrofoam dividers. Give your AES a nice home or make your loose AES complete! $550 plus shipping, US shipping only.

• 3 empty boxes for the Telstar Arcade Cartridges #'s 2-4. Make your games complete! $150 plus shipping for the lot.

• Entex Adventurevision system box reproduction. I have had this for sale previously but nobody was interested. It is a 1:1 repro that somebody took great care to make many years ago. Good luck on finding a real box to put your Adventurevision inside! $300 plus shipping.

• RCA DRC 480N Nuon DVD player, US model. One of the rarest Nuon capable players. You only ever see the remotes on Ebay. Doesn't actually have any controller ports, and only plays Nuon homebrew discs (not retail discs). Perfect for the dedicated Nuon collector and nobody else. $500 plus shipping.

• Boxed and probably never used Samsung DVD N2000 Nuon player. Also includes a sealed Ballistic, a complete and minty Space Invaders, and the Interactive Sampler in original CD sleeve. Remote is also present. Inner styrofoam not in great shape, box itself is overall intact in fair condition. 4400 plus shipping.

• Atari Jaguar Factory Test Cartridge, sealed. Also includes instruction sheet. I got this one a while back from Best Electronics, and apparaently they have a few more still. I also had a slightly different one in the past. All it does is run a basic system diagnostic, and also includes a miniature Cybermorph game for playtesting purposes. There can't have been very many of these made, and hopefully a more knowledgeable Jag fan can confirm if this cart is even dumped or not. Offers only for now.

• Original GCE model US Vectrex, with awesome psychadelic overlay but no controller. Works fine. Does have a cosmetic issue or two on top. Offers only for now.

• Nokia N-Gage US retail versions (not press kits) of Warhammer 40,000 Glory in Death and Mile High Pinball. Both are complete and in nice condition. Warhammer in particular is rare, and likely the rarest US release for the N-Gage. Still trade or offers only for now.

• Philips CDI Mouse unopened NOS.

• Philips CDI extension cable and controller port splitter/duplicator.

• 3x CDI magazine issues.

• Philips CDI Chaos Control big box release, complete. This was apparently a French exclusive. $100 plus shipping.

• Star Wars Kotor promotional lightsaber with box. Box is not in the best of shape. $100 plus shipping.

• Memorex VIS Wired Controller, unopened in box. This is the rarest VIS item that actually saw a release anywhere (it was sold out of the Radio Shack catalog, and almost nobody bought them). Trade only for now.

• Memorex VIS Wired Controller loose. I have two of these loose, in addition to the unopened one. These really do work a lot better than the standard Wireless controller. $250 plus shipping.

3X TELSTAR ARCADE BOXES EMPTY.jpg

ADVENTUREVISION REPRO BOX.jpg

AES GOLD BOX ONLY (1).jpg

AES GOLD BOX ONLY (2).jpg

ATARI JAG FACTORY TEST CART SEALED.jpg

CDI CHAOS CONTROL BIGBOX (1).jpg

CDI CHAOS CONTROL BIGBOX (2).jpg

CDI CHAOS CONTROL BIGBOX (3).jpg

CDI CHAOS CONTROL BIGBOX (4).jpg

CDI KEYBOARD NOS.jpg

CDI MAGS.jpg

CDI MOUSE NOS.jpg

CDI SPLITTER EXTENSION.jpg

GCE MODEL VECTREX.jpg

KOTOR 1 SABER BOXED.jpg

LOOSE VIS WIRED CONTROLLER.jpg

NGAGEWARHAMMERANDMILEHIGH (2).jpg

NGAGEWARHAMMERANDMILEHIGH (3).jpg

NUON SAMSUNG DVDN2000 BOXED (1).jpg

NUON SAMSUNG DVDN2000 BOXED (2).jpg

RCA DRC 480N NUON (2).jpg

RCA DRC 480N NUON (3).jpg

RCA DRC 480N NUON (4).jpg

SEALED VIS WIRED CONTROLLER.jpg

Edited by Blazing Lazers
added prices to some items.

Just a routine bump. Everything is still available for offer. In addition to VIS titles and the Nuon items, I'm also looking for a few of the longbox versions of US Philips CD-I titles. If anyone reading this has any please let me know.

29 minutes ago, gamecomposer said:

Which CDi longboxes do you need? I have some dupes I think, although not many exciting ones haha.

PM sent, which is a weird thing to say in my own sales thread, lol.

I'm not actually entirely certain, since the online lists seem to be somewhat incomplete. I have a few that aren't on any, while others don't seem to have been released in the format as some lists claim.

Somehow I’ve ended up with loads of CDi games haha. I have a lot of loose, many in cases and a handful of long boxes. All in all probably 150 games, or well... is Compton’s is a game lol

• Like 1

Update: everything still available. I've added a new and unopened Nuon controller(!), my loose disc of IS3(!!), and a sealed Fifa 19 360 NTSC copy(!!!).

Hopefully somebody has the last few VIS and longbox CDi titles that I need, or a complete copy of IS3. My loose copy is also available for trade or offer, now that I finally got to play the game. If somebody by some bizarre chance has a case and manual I'd like to trade for them to make my disc complete. I'm hoping that upping the ante here will draw out my targets.

IS3 "Demo" (it's the full game) disc only copy: $500 plus shipping. Very neat and rare piece of Nuon history.

1018190017.jpg

Sealed, unopened Logitech Nuon controller: $300 plus shipping.

1018190018a.jpg

Sealed NTSC copy of Xbox 360 FIFA 19: $100 plus shipping.

1018190019.jpg

Edited by Blazing Lazers
added prices to some items.

Just bumping for the new Decade, and to note that I added prices to a few items. I no longer need any CDi longboxes, but am still hoping to trade for the last few VIS titles I need. Keep an eye on this thread, as there'll soon be a few more rarities for various systems added.

I have a few other things up for trade or for offer or for sale. The first is a boxed Action Max system- the rare final release that had Blue Thunder as the pack-in. Besides it having been a late release, Blue Thunder is also rare because it was set aside to be bundled with the system, but poor sales killed the system before very many of these were sold. I'd heard about these rare variant releases for a long time before finally obtaining one. Apart from a unique sticker on the front of the box and the included (sealed!) copy of Blue Thunder, there's nothing else really special about this system. All of the other included materials are the same as what you'd find in any other unused Action Max.

In terms of condition, the Blue Thunder is brand new, sealed, and fully intact. The insides of the system are seemingly unused. The box itself is a bit rough in spots, as shown in the images, and has a price tag in one corner.

0112201331.jpg

0112201331a.jpg

0112201331b.jpg

0112201332.jpg

0112201332a.jpg

0112201332b.jpg

0112201333a.jpg

0112201333b.jpg

0112201334.jpg

0112201338.jpg

0112201338a.jpg

Philips CDi joystick controller. It doesn't seem to have ever had much use, as it is still rather stiff. Works fully, and was actually quite enjoyable to play Tetris with.

0112201426b.jpg

0112201426c.jpg

0112201427.jpg

One of my spare copies of The Flowers of Robert Mapplethorpe. Complete and in decent shape. Not sure what to price this one at. PM if interested.

0112201547a.jpg

0112201547b.jpg

Edited by Blazing Lazers

3 hours ago, Shawn said:

How much are you asking for the Action Max?

I'm not sure what to ask, as this is variant so unique as to have no price history. Plus, the Blue Thunder copy is still sealed, and I haven't ever seen that title come up for sale unopened. I'm taking offers, but nobody has made any yet. I'm willing to sell for a good offer, though I'd prefer to trade.