IGNORED

200 2003 Samsung EX303CH12 Chromeboooks up for grabs

rcamp48

I am supposed to get my hands on a good chunk of 200 to 300 Samsung Chromebooks, they have HDMI, USB 3 and 2 , and DDR3 fast ram. These Chromebooks were made in 2003, so they might make good emulator systems. They have 16 GIG SSDs , and 2 GIGs ram, I think they might be able to be upgraded, I am looking into replacing the Chrome OS with a version of Ubuntu  , they do have wireless slots in them, so they can take sim cards. They only weigh a little under 1 pound each. Pictures below:

MVC-015F.JPG

MVC-016F.JPG

MVC-017F.JPG

Edited by rcamp48
add more pitures

Per Wikipedia....

The first Chromebooks for sale, by Acer Inc. and Samsung, were announced at the Google I/O conference in May 2011, and began shipping on June 15, 2011.[6] Lenovo, Hewlett Packard and Google itself entered the market in early 2013. In December 2013, Samsung launched a Samsung Chromebook specifically for the Indian market that employed the company's Exynos 5 Dual core processor.[10]

• Like 1

Actually fairly cheap, I was thinking around the $50-$60 Canadian range, and they are really light so easy on the pocket book for shipping, I am using one right now, as I said I may be able to get quite a few of them and some 10 inch tablets that are really nice with windows 8.1 on them, and they have touch screen. I will know by Monday or Tuesday anyways. 

Although the touch tablets are nice, I like these Chromebook much better, as they have real keyboards and HDMI ports, as well as one USB 3.0 and one USB 2.0 ports. But hey that may change when I get one of the tablets , you never know.

This is what they look like from the front, and yes they are surplus:

Russ

MVC-019F.JPG

Edited by rcamp48

I have some specs on the new HP touchpads, they are HP Elite 900s G1 series, 2 Gigs ram, 32 GIGS of SSD hard drive , touch screen of course, I am updating one now fully to see if it will solve the bad battery problem in them, I only have 2 of them with the HP power supplies, gonna buy batteries and keyboards for them, picture below:

MVC-020F.JPG

IMG_00000057.jpg

Edited by rcamp48
added a pic