Quote:

BSRSteve

•  Topic Starter
  • BSRSteve
  • Chopper Commander
  • pip_rank_joysticks_3.gif
  • 197 posts
  •  

Due to some unforeseen problems, we will not be able to ship more of these titles until some time in September. Copies should be available at PRGE from Elektronite. I will try to tell everyone that has an order pending individually, but it will take some time (as there are quite a few orders pending)

END QUOTE:

Hi All,

If there is someone out there who absolutely can not wait to get their hands on these I have a deal for you.

I have a set of all three games that are still shrinkwrapped. I am willing to sell them for the same price as the BSR's charge. $210 shipped.   I can wait until PRGE to get a set. If you are serious and want them please put a PMed in this thread to let everyone know so no one else will PM me asking if they are still available.

Thanks,

HJ

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Atari_Bill said:

Wow, that is a very nice offer!!!   Very kind of you to do that.  I already got my copies, but just wanted to say this is the reason I hang in the Inty boards more than others. Simply a great bunch of folks!!

Most kind, thank you. It's also why I hang out so much also.

HJ

15 hours ago, Steve Jones said:

HJ how much for them shipped to Toronto? M5B 2A7

pm sent

Hi there, the box is 10X8X3 and weighs 1 lb 5 oz.  Any way I the usps calculates it it costs $26.85

Please add 4% for paypal fees as Canada is not allowed to send as family and friends. The total will be $246.35

Beings you are going to PRGE I would think you would get them there (assuming they have them of course).

My paypal is humblejack@hotmail.com

Please send me your send to address.

Thanks,

Hankster