IGNORED

Tens of dollars burning a hole in my virtual pocket

On the waiting list for the BSR Spiker release so looking for a new game. 

I bought the LTO so I have been looking to buy ROMs for it and had some success.   Bought the 3 KAI Magazine games and Ms Pac-Man.  

I have been looking at the games on http://www.intellivision.us/intvgames/orderroms.php (choplifter) but using the form never get a response.  Anyone have any luck with that site?   What’s another site to buy Intellivision ROMs?

I have most of the free ones and now trying to support the developers in my modest way.  

Cheers from north of the wall. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Steve Jones said:

Lots of other Elekronite roms available, Steamroller, Hover Bovver, Boulder Dash, Miner 2049er. There was a deal where if you bought any of those he would throw in a free rom of Lost Caves of Kroz, not sure if that is still available.

Yes, got that deal.  Pretty impressive what people are doing with the hardware.  Will eventually own all the Carl and Elektronite ROMs but wanted Choplifter for some reason.   Maybe I should look at Boulder Dash.  Never got into that one on my 8-bit Atari.  Maybe it’s time. 

Hi,

Does anyone know why there is no response when using the order form on http://www.intellivision.us/intvgames/orderroms.php ?  I am in the market for an LTO Flash and want to get several games from that site, but now I am hesitant about it if no one is responding there.  Does it normally work?

By the way, this is my first post on this site.  I had always been a frequent visitor but I'm happy to finally join!  Huge Intellivision fan of course.  ? 

Edited by IntyFanMatt
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Does anyone know why there is no response when using the order form on http://www.intellivision.us/intvgames/orderroms.php ?  I am in the market for an LTO Flash and want to get several games from that site, but now I am hesitant about it if no one is responding there.  Does it normally work?

By the way, this is my first post on this site.  I had always been a frequent visitor but I'm happy to finally join!  Huge Intellivision fan of course.  ? 

Welcome!

@intvdave normally responds to emails, but now that you've joined AtariAge, you could also send him a PM. It being summer in the U.S., maybe he's just "off the grid" right now.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, mthompson said:

Welcome!

@intvdave normally responds to emails, but now that you've joined AtariAge, you could also send him a PM. It being summer in the U.S., maybe he's just "off the grid" right now.

Thank you for the welcome and for the advice!  I will keep that in mind but first I need to get my hands on an LTO Flash.  I see Joe is out of stock right now on his site and eBay almost never has them, so I guess it's a waiting game at this point.

4 hours ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Hi,

Welcome to AA! Always glad to have more Inty fans here. ??

• Like 1