IGNORED

**SOLD OUT** doubledown ColecoVision Controllers - Pac-Man/Ms. Pac-Man * Donkey Kong/Donkey Kong Jr. * Mouse Trap / Venture * Defender

doubledown

Ok, so officially, here are the ColecoVision special edition Hand Controllers that I have available for sale:

I will accept offers from now until Tuesday, August 6, 2019 @ 10:01 PM eastern time.

$xxx.xx = Starting Offer

$xxx.xx = Current Offer

(1) Pac-Man / Ms. Pac-Man controller set w/Manual

Set 1 - $260.00 - WaveRider1970

These were originally made in late 2008 as a limited edition, 1 time run.  I made 14 sets (and 1 single Pac-Man controller), 12 sets (and 1 single Pac-Man controller) were sold to members here at AA via a pre-order sale, and then some months later I sold 1 of my personal sets on ebay, and I have this last 1 set remaining. 

(2) Donkey Kong / Donkey Kong Jr. controller sets w/Manual

Set 1 - $200.00 - WaveRider1970

Set 2 - $200.00

These were originally made in mid 2009 as a limited edition, 1 time run.  I made 17 sets, 15 sets were sold to members here at AA via a pre-order sale, and I have these last 2 sets remaining. 

(1) Mouse Trap / Venture controller set w/Manual

Set 1 - $250.00 - TPR

These are a new design, and if & when time permits, and if there is an interest for more I will offer a pre-order scenario for all those interested like I did for the others, but as of now this is the only set that exists.

(1) Defender controller w/Manual

Controller 1 - $150.00 - TPR

This is also a new design, and like the Mouse Trap / Venture set, if & when time permits, and if there is an interest for more I will offer a pre-order scenario for all those interested like I did for the others, but as of now this is the only one that exists. 

Because the Pac-Man / Ms. Pac-Man & Donkey Kong / Donkey Kong Jr. controller sets were promoted and offered as limited edition, 1-time run controllers, I will not reproduce these again, as it wouldn’t be fair to those who purchased them because of, or even partly because of that premise. 

The Mouse Trap / Venture controller set and the Defender controller are currently 1 of a kind controllers, but again more may be produced in the future depending on time and interest.  If and when those are sold in quantities, I will offer them then, as limited edition, 1 time runs like I did with the others in the past.  So for now, you can consider these either the prototypes, or early adopter editions depending on if I end up making more or not. 

Note this is not a pre-order for an unlimited supply of special edition controllers, simply a sale of what I currently have available of previous limited edition designs, and possible future designs.  I will accept offers from now until Tuesday, August 6, 2019 @ 10:01 PM eastern time.  If you’re interested in anything I have available, reply to this post with what you are interested in and what your offer is, I will update post with current offers.  Additionally if you are interested in more than one item, please post your offer for each item separately.

Payment will be accepted as a PayPal “gift” (no fees), and would be expected no later than Saturday, August 10, 2019.  Shipping will be $10.00 via USPS Priority Mail, to anywhere in the U.S.  International shipping is available, and you can PM me for a quote (safe to figure about an extra $10-$15 for First Class International, more for Priority International and Priority Express International). 

Pac-Man / Ms. Pac-Man with Manual

db0dnJ.jpg

Donkey Kong / Donkey Kong Jr. with Manual

OHToYl.jpg

Mouse Trap / Venture with Manual

h52Nrx.jpg

Defender with Manual

kRajZd.jpg

Edited by doubledown

3 hours ago, WaveRider1970 said:

Starting the interest of Venture Set at $75

I assume you meant the Defender controller?

16 minutes ago, JEFF31 said:

I'm interested in all of the remaining controllers (one set) - let me know what is still available.  Thanks

This is an offer accepting post, auction-esque highest bidder scenario.  WaveRider has a starting offer on 1 of each set, which leaves 1 Donkey Kong / Donkey Kong Jr. set with a starting offer at $200 if you're interested or you can submit a higher offer on anything else with a current offer.  

I'm currently on a cruise ship in the middle of the Baltic Sea so 10pm was the middle of the night for me last night.  But I'd be willing to spend $350 on the Pac-Man controllers if you would accept the offer or if another person falls through.  Thank you!

23 hours ago, TPR said:

I'm currently on a cruise ship in the middle of the Baltic Sea so 10pm was the middle of the night for me last night.  But I'd be willing to spend $350 on the Pac-Man controllers if you would accept the offer or if another person falls through.  Thank you!

Flashing an extra $100 at the seller after you loose an auction? And you are supposed to be a Moderator? Wow, class act here folks. 

12 hours ago, Shawn said:

Flashing an extra $100 at the seller after you loose lose an auction? And you are supposed to be a Moderator? Wow, class act here folks. 

Like, I said, time zones were not in my favor as it was the middle of the night in Russia. I was more hoping that he would have found another set of controllers or I could encourage him to make another set, or perhaps if someone had dropped out. My goal here was more to let him know "there are interested parties." Don't worry about it though, we got it all sorted out. :P

9 minutes ago, TPR said:

I'll let you explain to my wife why an alarm clock is going off at 4am for some video game controllers! ?

Like I said, looks like things will all work out just fine... 

Sure, I'll also let her know how much you are paying for them. :P

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, TPR said:

Like, I said, time zones were not in my favor as it was the middle of the night in Russia. I was more hoping that he would have found another set of controllers or I could encourage him to make another set, or perhaps if someone had dropped out. My goal here was more to let him know "there are interested parties." Don't worry about it though, we got it all sorted out. :P

Glad you found a spelling mistake on my part. Pathetic that is all you have to hold on to while making your lame rebuttal. Try and justify it all you like, what you did was scummy. Enjoy your ball topper on $350 painted stock controllers. You are clearly desperate for them.  And your emoticon? You can shove it.