IGNORED

Is there a "bug" in the new Scorch game?

Omega-TI

I'm wondering if there is a bug in the new Scorch game.  I've had three games in progress for quite a while now, but I'm getting no activity on any of them.  I had a game with Greg that completed a few days back, but the other two games I have with him were in progress before that one started and ended.  Corey asked me to test with him, so I don't think he'd abandon a game mid-session.   Are games getting lost to other players?

Would anyone here be willing to Start a game of Scorch and see what happens?

Bug.thumb.JPG.57852b74061d55028deb485501db8432.JPG

I'm wondering if there is a bug in the new Scorch game.  I've had three games in progress for quite a while now, but I'm getting no activity on any of them.  I had a game with Greg that completed a few days back, but the other two games I have with him were in progress before that one started and ended.  Corey asked me to test with him, so I don't think he'd abandon a game mid-session.   Are games getting lost to other players?

Would anyone here be willing to Start a game of Scorch and see what happens?

Bug.thumb.JPG.57852b74061d55028deb485501db8432.JPG
Yes I haven't abandoned just have had family visiting

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

I've been a bit absent lately, but I just made a move in our active match Omega, and I created a new Open one. I see you have one on there too.

But yes, there definitely are bugs so if you're seeing something wrong, please message me and let me know. 

I did just fix a bug where you were shown other players' previous matches instead of just your own. I'll be fixing a couple of other problems too.

• Like 2