IGNORED

Space Shuttle Overlays

SumnerS

Hey everyone, I got my copy of Space Shuttle with the overlays today so I scanned them and are uploading them in case anyone here needs them. The overlays for the switches are angled so you can easily print them from home on regular sized paper. The large overlay with the instructions is just too big for regular 8 1/2 x 11 so you'll have to figure out your own printing method. They are being uploaded as png so you can get better quality prints than a jpeg. If anyone needs these as jpegs let me know.

overlay test 3.png

overlay test printable.png

overlay test printable2.png

• Like 5

Thank you for these.  I had a copy of these from someone else.  Lower quality resolution.  These are absolutely fantastic!

I don't mean to deviate here, but does ANYONE have the Jr overlay that a forum member made a number of years ago?  i can't seem to locate it, and his website is no longer active.  My Heavy Sixer is dead, and my Jr would do well with these.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, etschuetz said:

does ANYONE have the Jr overlay that a forum member made a number of years ago?  i can't seem to locate it

I was looking through my own files for this a little while ago but seemed to have misplaced it too.  :(