IGNORED

RetroGameCon 2019 - Upstate NY - IntellivisionRevolution BOOTH

Rev

RetroGameCon 2019

Syracuse NY / Upstate NY

November 2 & 3 2019

http://www.retrogamecon.com/

IntellivisionRevolution will have a vendor booth set up for this convention.  Michael Hayes will be overseeing the booth and showing of FUBAR and selling other Intellivision games. More details to come. 

Anyone interested in attending feel free to express your interest here. 

Thanks!  

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, cmart604 said:

Due to some "misunderstandings" and "complications" Rev is in fact banned from many midwestern states. 

Ha!   But in all seriousness, I can’t make that many trips for shows in a year.  I would be open to someone local running an IntellivisionRevolution booth. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Zendocon said:

Buffalo.  Right now our plan is to leave first thing on Friday morning, and set up the vendor table and check in that afternoon.  The rest of Friday I'll either be networking, or getting some much-needed R&R before the event begins.

I live just across the river from you about 30 mins

I visited Hamilton a number of times.  I have a couple friends who used to go to Clifton Hill in Niagara Falls and play on the ITG machine at Boston Pizza.

What time are you driving to Syracuse?  Do you have a lot of luggage?  Since you'll be going the same way, maybe we could work out a car pool and save on gas & parking.

7 hours ago, Zendocon said:

I visited Hamilton a number of times.  I have a couple friends who used to go to Clifton Hill in Niagara Falls and play on the ITG machine at Boston Pizza.

What time are you driving to Syracuse?  Do you have a lot of luggage?  Since you'll be going the same way, maybe we could work out a car pool and save on gas & parking.

It depends if I get Friday morning off.   But I would definitely like to car pool    

I grew up just outside of niagara in Welland so we did the falls and Clifton hill every weekend 

On 8/23/2019 at 9:45 PM, ghsqb said:

Wow, a game con that is reasonably close!

i have to drive through Syracuse for the Bills game on the 3rd.

ill be there on the 2nd for sure.

Another Buffalonian?  Are you planning on attending Buffalo Game Expo on September 15?

• 3 weeks later...