3 hours ago, Brandon Henderson said:

I belive the last picture is the manual the one labeled "instructions" is it not?

Sorry I didn't see that picture at the time. I only saw the warranty card. Yes that is the manual :) 

But man, $265 OBO? As already mentioned, if you don't take the dollar signs out of your eyes (and your listing) you're gonna be sitting on that for a LONG time. Especially with only 95 percent positive and 2 pretty bad negatives against you in the last 30 days alone. :0

2 hours ago, taxman said:

I've seen several sealed and dented box ones selling for $40 on ebay lately. Are those reproductions?

Nope, those where all 100 percent legit. There was a bunch of mint brand ones as well for $70 and $80. Same guy had Beat'em & Eat'em in multiples too.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Shawn said:

Nope, those where all 100 percent legit. There was a bunch of mint brand ones as well for $70 and $80. Same guy had Beat'em & Eat'em in multiples too.

Yes I recently bought a NIB Beatem for $70 just a few months ago and bought Custer's CIB for about the same price about 2 months before that. As @Shawn stated, there was a stash of these games recently unearthed about a year ago and the price on them has fallen dramatically as a result. Even my local game shop only sells these CIB for about 80 - 90 each.

So I do wish the OP well in his sale.

2 hours ago, -^Cro§Bow^- said:

Yes I recently bought a NIB Beatem for $70 just a few months ago and bought Custer's CIB for about the same price about 2 months before that. As @Shawn stated, there was a stash of these games recently unearthed about a year ago and the price on them has fallen dramatically as a result. Even my local game shop only sells these CIB for about 80 - 90 each.

So I do wish the OP well in his sale.

I've just spoke to one of the guys with a stash of brand new ones and he's listing more very soon at the same price points of $40 for a dented box and $70ish for mint ones. He's got both Custer's Revenge and Beat'em & Eat'em going up again. Last Custer's he had listed just sold yesterday for $40. He said it was dented but all I could see was very minimal damage to one corner of the box.

• Like 1