IGNORED

Pac Man Collection

XLR-VIII

Al has stated that all of the Pac-Man games 2600 & 7800 will be back in the store after PRGE which is October 18-20 this year. So probably a month after that they should be back plus the new games that debuted at PRGE. 

In the mean time I have a CIB version available for $500.00. ;) J/K - Unless you REALLY want it. 

Photo Aug 08, 8 59 37 AM.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

On 8/8/2019 at 5:54 AM, groundtrooper said:

Al has stated that all of the Pac-Man games 2600 & 7800 will be back in the store after PRGE which is October 18-20 this year. So probably a month after that they should be back plus the new games that debuted at PRGE. 

In the mean time I have a CIB version available for $500.00. ;) J/K - Unless you REALLY want it. 

Would you take $100 ?

On 8/8/2019 at 9:54 AM, groundtrooper said:

Must be the Non-POKEY version?

Because surely the POKEY version is $1,000!   :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

For crap sakes things get expensive even when you have to wait a month or whatever. Like a guy had to have the pac game yesterday or his head was going to explode I guess. 

Is this where we check our collections and ask crazy prices for something that is not around at each minute?

Do people not know if a game is not in the store many times Albert if he is not busy and you give him a chance he can whip one up for ya. It is worth asking sometimes. 

Good thing people like Albert are around. I somehow bet it will not be 100 bucks.. 

Well played!! ?

I got this on the PMP tribute multicart so that must be worth 5k. Btw it is not for sale ever.. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, XLR-VIII said:

Pokey Version?

That would be a no. Why would I sell the better version? I am keeping it for sure. ;)

And I am kinda joking. I am not really looking to sell. But you know what they say, everyone has their price. 

It's not like this is Princess Rescue. This is just a temporary situation. The games will be back. Maybe not in an ideal time frame for some people.   

On 8/18/2019 at 1:32 PM, FroggoGamer said:

It is a relief to know it'll be back. I want the Pokey version, just bought a Ballblazer cart recently. Its sacrifice won't be forgotten...

Ditto on wanting to buy that Pokey version.

I have a few Pokeys but may try that Pokey ONE thing as well.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 8/8/2019 at 10:54 AM, groundtrooper said:

So in November? If any are being made, I'd definitely want to buy one with Pokey or even spring for Pokey ONE if it sounds similar enough. I've a spare Pokey but is untested and would rather save that for my 800XL.