IGNORED

Computer Reset Store

bluejay

I recently stumbled over LGR's YouTube video about the Computer Reset store at Dallas, Texas. And, boy, I very nearly threw my laptop straight into the wall after hearing that the place might be bulldozed. I've heard it's being saved, and I'm wondering if it's back and running again. Is it still "limping" and open in limited conditions or is it totally open again. And if it's actually landfilled, don't leave any comments, I would kill myself if that place was actually dumped.

I am part of a limited group of people who are helping preserve Computer Reset:

Currently, the store is only open for limited schedules, which are announced in the Computer Reset Liquidation Group on Facebook. Most of the dates in August have been crossed out due to incredibly hot weather (trust me, you do not want to be in there when it's this hot. you will die.)

-Thom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There were regular private openings for locals to come purchase stuff inside the store. It was suspended during August due to extremely hot weather conditions, and then Richard died, so I am not sure what the current state of things is, the Facebook group has been _Very_ quiet lately. 

-Thom

• Sad 1