IGNORED

Unloading copies of Kroz (published & prototype) and Old School

It's been a while since I posted, and I apologize if this isn't the proper place to post this. I'm in a bit of a financial crunch and have to unload a few copies of Kroz and Old School. I've three copies of Kroz (serial #s 226, 227, 229) and six Old School (Serials #111-116). All are in their original shrink-wrap except one opened Old School. I've also five test/prototype carts of Kroz available that I promised myself I would never sell. I hate to give them up but I have to make some hard choices. I am going to put one of each game (the published shrink-wrapped versions) up on ebay today. I will hold off on the others as I discover the direction this moves in.

As a courtesy to the community, I thought I'd post this news here and on Intellivision Invasion (Facebook) first, before I put up any of the others.

The five prototype carts of Kroz... Not sure yet how I will handle those. I've written their build number on each cart sticker. I know that three or four of the carts are completely playable, with the rest possibly playable with a cheat code. I'm assuming that the earlier builds are the broken ones -- it's been a while and I'd have to go through them to figure it all out. They each have box, overlays and manual (I believe).

Oh, I should add that one or two of the proto carts would have the original level #7 that was heavily modified for the final release as it was deemed (perhaps wisely) too difficult.

All the best to everyone, John Doherty.

Edited by KnechtRuprecht
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, AJChandler said:

What price for Kroz 226 and Old School 111

I think the normal selling price was US$75 per? Am I wrong? I could be. If I were to sell here and now I'd put Kroz at that price or $70 lowest because I think it's worth it (damned, I put five years into that game, blood sweat and tears) but Old School I'd sell at maybe US$35? I'm up for haggling. Honestly. Just thinking about it... the first person who wants Old School for US$25 has it. BTW that means shipping not included. It's from Canada, and shipping adds about $25 Canadian. So if you do the math and it seems cool then one of those is yours but only the first caller.

Edited by KnechtRuprecht

Did you ever sell roms for these games?  I can't remember.  I would need to check my other computer to see if I have them?

If you can sell the roms, maybe that can help you out as well.  I have the carts.  But I would buy the roms for Ultimate and my Cuttle Cart.  And IF I can ever find my LTO ?

• 4 weeks later...