IGNORED

Computer Colecovision Adam

PeppeSyd

?

Hi everyone . I have an important question to ask you. would I like to know if the colecovision games that require the supergame module are playable via computer adam without the need to have the super game module? I read somewhere on the internet of yes. the only thing is that turning on the adam would scuff the computer's audio chip and not the SGM's 4-channel chip. Is this thing true? I'd like to buy dedicated colecovision games (SGM) but I don't have the sgm and it's not my intention to buy it.Too expensive! let me know it's very important to me thank you. giuseppe from Sicily

Some of the "SGM Required" games will work on the ADAM Computer while others will not. It all depends on how the programmer of the specific game decided to check for the existence of the SGM and if not found, what he then decided to do... allow the ADAM to play the game but without the enhanced audio provided by the SGM sound chip or halt the game execution and display a screen stating that the SGM is required.

There is a thread on here which details whether an SGM game will work on the ADAM without the SGM. You'll have to search for it or hopefully someone can provide a link.