IGNORED

Information for Adam

PeppeSyd

Ciao a tutti . Ho una domanda importante da farti. vorrei sapere se i giochi di colecovision che richiedono il modulo supergame sono giocabili tramite computer adam senza la necessità di avere il modulo super game? Ho letto da qualche parte su Internet di sì. l'unica cosa è che l'accensione dell'adam rovinerebbe il chip audio del computer e non il chip a 4 canali dell'SGM. Questa cosa è vera? Mi piacerebbe acquistare giochi di colecovision dedicati (SGM) ma non ho SGM e non è mia intenzione acquistarlo. Troppo costoso! fatemi sapere che è molto importante per me grazie. giuseppe dalla sicilia

Edited by PeppeSyd

My understanding is that some "SGM" games are playable on the ADAM in cases where the only thing required is the additional memory space afforded by the SGM, though that recollection could be faulty and even if correct, I'm not certain anyone has compiled a list of such games playable on an ADAM without use of the SGM.

(Did the email messenger for the forums auto-translate from Italian? Neat.)

14 minutes ago, mumbai said:

My understanding is that some "SGM" games are playable on the ADAM in cases where the only thing required is the additional memory space afforded by the SGM, though that recollection could be faulty and even if correct, I'm not certain anyone has compiled a list of such games playable on an ADAM without use of the SGM.

(Did the email messenger for the forums auto-translate from Italian? Neat.)

Thanks! Yes i wrote in english...anyway i hope much more games are compatible..